Happy Monday, Internetz! I hope that you all had a good weekend including any Valentine's celebrations that you may have enjoyed. I'm still sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, as we continue with the saga that is: Period Watch - the Clusterf$%!& Edition. But thanks to Provera, it's anything but boring around here! I seem to be moving through a variety of symptoms and side effects to keep me constantly guessing.
If I may present a twist to the classic "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," may I present to you Provera and the Seven Side Effects!
1. Sleepy - Thank goodness that some of you also agreed that Provera made you exhausted in your comments from my previous post. I have been so tired it has been somewhat ridiculous.
2. Dopey - Somewhat akin to being sleepy, I feel like I'm sleepwalking through my days at times and I just don't feel like I'm giving my "A Game". The fact that this week is going to be absolutely crazy at work does not bode well for me!
3. Bloaty - Someone stick a pin in me, please! I'd go for acupuncture, but I might pop like a balloon the minute a needle goes in.
4. Anxious - Is anyone going to comment on this? Why isn't anyone commenting already? Maybe everyone hates me. That's it. You hate me now. What did I do? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Yeah, anxiety bites.
5. Grumpy - Need I say more? My husband is building forts out of boxes to stay out of my way and I'm designing a series of fuss closets. That said, the fuss closet may be the only good thing out of this!
6. Weepy - I could cry at the drop of a hat. Do you need an Oscar award-winning emotional moment? Call me. I'm your girl. Also? Pass the Kleenex, please.
7.Stabby - When Grumpy ain't cutting it, meet her twin, Stabby. You won't cross her path twice.
So there you have it, Internetz. I'm still awaiting Blood Red (Take that, Snow White! Thanks Marla Z!) Let's hope that in spite of it all, this results in a happily ever after!