There's still time to win your very own Conair Ultra Slim Straightener courtesy of me! Just click here to join in the fun! All the details are there - don't miss out!
My period is here! Well, kind of. PCOS girls, many of know you what I'm talking about. Any sign of a period is often time for celebration since it tends to go AWOL for months at a time. Since I'm currently not doing treatments, the return of my period is a good thing.
That said, my period is messing with me. I'm on day 2 of light spotting and I'm holding out with all hope that it will result in a full period soon. Just when I think we're good to go, the damn thing lets up again and I'm left wondering just what exactly my body is doing. Will I get to CD-1 without my trusty sidekick Provera? Only time will tell!
Sadly though, even if my period does decide to show in the next day or so, I'm in a bit of a conundrum. It honestly couldn't arrive at the worst possible time. I'm all set to go back to treatments...wait for it... BUT...
But if timing works out the way it does, I may be on hold for another month.
Here's the deal. I have to go away for work next weekend. There is no way around this. Without going into too much detail, this is a retreat style event, meaning that I would have a hell of a time trying to do injections without anyone knowing. I'm not really sure at this point if that's even possible. Then there's trying to figure out how to store the injectibles in a communal fridge without the world having a sneaky peek.
What would you do? Would you risk it? Or would you just wait one more month knowing that timing will most definitely be better then?