Saturday, January 16, 2010

IF Limerick Fun

A little bit of Saturday fun! Have an IF limerick of your own to share? Post it in the comments below and I'll feature it on here with a link to you and your blog!

"No sperm!" the urologist said,
My poor husband almost dropped dead.
It came as a shock,
For my biological clock,
So donor sperm resulted instead!
***
PCOS cycles do not make sense,
Trying to track them makes me feel dense,
My period's late,
Is there an eleven week wait?
No wonder I always feel tense!
***
Awaiting my cycle day 1,
Here we go again, oh what fun,
Ultrasound on day 3,
Oh woe is me,
This month bless my oven with a bun!
***
Have you had a positive OPK?
I find them frustrating, I really must say,
I wait for the line,
Hoping for a positive sign,
But it's back to the drawing board for another day.

14 comments:

Shanny said...

LOL
This is awesome! In the creative department that is, in reality the situation sucks =(
Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love this! Thank you for making me laugh. :)

JW Moxie said...

These are great! You're sure to be a contender for the Lori's Annual Limerick Chick contest over at http://weebleswobblog.com.

NaVe said...

Awesome! Love it!

Fran said...

Heheh this was a great one! I imagined you rapping it LOL. I don't have one of my own though, but I'll be checking in to see if others post one. Love, Fran

Busted Kate said...

Love the limericks! And love the new button. Already added it to Busted. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha :-D

Kelly said...

The second one is my favorite! Very clever!

Busted Kate said...

Hey you're in the BlogHer sidebar! Way to go!

Kristin said...

Bwahahahaha, you are funny!

women:s health and fertility said...

I never thought IF would lend itself to limericks...but I'm glad you decided it did! Had to share with my FB followers and on Twitter. Thank you for putting a smile on everyone's face, including mine.

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love it. You may have something there...

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Jewls said...

Just found your blog! Love the limericks!

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP