Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two More Sleeps

Internetz, Friday cannot come quickly enough. We now have two more sleeps until the "big meeting" on Friday morning to see if this possible adoption match can proceed to next steps.

I. AM. FREAKING. OUT.

We spoke with our worker today and she told us that all assuming all continues to go well - and assuming we want to proceed after Friday - it's conceivable that the children would be moving in with us by the summer once school is out.

OH. EHM. GEE!

Commence more freaking out.

I'm trying to stay calm and take things one day at a time. I'm trying to tell myself that until we get through Friday, there's no point even thinking about what may come next.

There are moments that I want to scream with delight about what could happen by the summer. There are also moments when I want to hide under my bed, terrified that I won't be able to do this.

Keep us in your thoughts please. Two more sleeps!

9 comments:

JM said...

Ahhhhh!!!!!! Jumping up and down for you and Irish Boy!!!!!!!

What an exciting time in your lives! You're almost "preggo"!

Angie said...

WOO HOOO!!!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

Logical Libby said...

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. And don't worry about being overly nervous on Friday. They expect it.

tireegal68 said...

Great news! Keeping everything crossed and prayers sent up:)

Mad Hatter said...

Soooo excited for you! Hoping and praying for you to make a match!
Love,
Maddy

Cherbear said...

what a great update!!! Hope that next sleep tonight goes by quickly!!

Kelly said...

So exciting! Friday is almost here!

marilyn said...

oh my god!! so much..it is so overwhelming. I so hope everything works out. Please keep us posted!
hugs!! deep breaths!

Jenn said...

oh.my.gosh! So exciting!!! Thinking of you all!

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP