Saturday, January 23, 2010

January ICLW

Happy January ICLW, Internetz! If you're stopping by for the first time, welcome. Hope that you'll consider sticking around.

I'm afraid that I'm not a pretty picture at the moment and this ICLW post is late because of it. I have got the Worst. Cold. Ever. I'm not even kidding. Hacking, sneezing, sniffling. That's me. Would you leave if I told you I had a piece of Kleenex hanging from one nostril just to stop it from running for a while? Would you? Then just put that vision out of your head.

Moving right along.

Little back history on my fertility woes: I have PCOS, my husband has azoospermia (no sperm). We made the decision to go the route of donor sperm and are currently attempting IUIs with injectibles. I have taken a wee break to get some finances in order (this infertility stuff ain't cheap!)and work on some health priorities. In that time I began exploring acupuncture (love) and TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine (also love). I'm currently waiting on my ever elusive period and then we'll get the show back on the road! My thoughts on returning to the world of daily injections? Well, this about sums it up!

But I'm glad you're here and I'm happy to be participating in ICLW again! Thanks again for stopping by - don't be a stranger!

17 comments:

women:s health and fertility said...

Hope you get well soon and continue blogging superbly! I appreciate you blogging how you are surmounting your infertility problems. Sounds like you are on the right track...take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW! :) I hope your cold goes away soon.

Fran said...

Hi my friend, happy ICLW week to you too, I hope that cold eases off pretty soon and that you'll get going with DIUI very soon. Love, Fran

Jin said...

Hope you feel better! And LOL at your tweet about the vitamin C in skittles. I love it! I'm totally using that one the next time I eat tons of starbursts! Thanks for stopping by my blog

ICLW

www.teamjinfred.wordpress.com

jenicini said...

Happy ICLW week! I hope you feel better soon! {hugs}

Hannah said...

Hey, sorry I have to ask, but can anyone explain ICLW to me? Is it where you post a comment on other blogs?

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one who has trouble with injections!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hate colds!

Krissi McVicker said...

Hope you feel better soon! Glad you're lovin the acupuncture! It's so good isn't it? ~mymiracles77
(Stress Free Infertility)

..al said...

Happy ICLW!!!

Well, I am wishing the cold to disappear soon and give you a break...

All the best for getting your finances in order and yes, good luck for the next cycle!

junebug said...

Ugh being sick is rotten. I hope it packs it's bags and leaves soon along with the vision you put in my head. JK :-)

addingtothepack said...

I have a nasty cold right now too. I hope you are bouncing back faster than I am because that kleenex up the nose thing sounds super hot.

Jem said...

Love the new layout. Hope you feel better. I have a cold, too!

Astrid said...

Happy iclw, thanks for your comment. I hope you feel better soon, being that sick is the WORST!

Kristin said...

Happy ICLW and I hope you feel better soon hon.

EC said...

I hope you feel better soon, having a cold is the worst feeling, always makes me feel like my brain is somewhere under a pile of wet pillows.

Best of luck for your upcoming cycle.

wifey said...

oohh... acupuncture is the bomb, isn't it? (and apparently I'm stuck in 2001!)

Willow said...

Love acupuncture and TCM too! GL this cycle!

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP