Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Kate!

A very big thank you to Kate from Busted Plumbing for this very wonderful honour! I appreciate Kate's sass and wit and her unique way of making the world of IF as fun as it can be! If you haven't visited her blog, please do! Tell her I sent ya!

So here's the deal:

• Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


So...five bloggers in no particular order:

1. PCOS Chick from His & Hers Infertility
2. Amaprincess from The Road to Happily Ever After
3. Jennifer from The Overnite Note
4. Fran from Everyone Else But Me
5. Maddy from Late for a Very Important Pregnancy

Geez, I could name at least 20 others - so I hope you five go forth and spread the love!

Thanks again to Kate for thinking of little ol' me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I'm honored, really. BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!

Amaprincess said...

THANK YOU! Now how the hell do I do it...lol!! Thats gonna take me a year to figure out =)

Fran said...

Thank you for the award!! I'll work on it over the weekend, much love, Fran

Busted Kate said...

Thanks for the shout out, and congratulations to YOU lady--you definitely deserve it! Thanks for being so AWESOME ;-) See ya for "happy hour" on Sunday!

Mad Hatter said...

Gah! Just getting around to thank you NOW for this - merci beaucoup!!!! BIG HUGE awards ceremony coming up on my blog soon! Bigger than the Oscars, so plan a party! ;-)
Love,
Maddy

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP