Monday, July 20, 2009

Paintapolooza 2009 ...update

If there were awards for super speed and skill for house painting (maybe there is, I should probably consult my BFF Google to be sure!), I'm sure Irish Boy would be in contention! Internet, he is a man on a mission!

Our family room is now done and I am loving it. The small hallway is also complete and he's started on the living room. I anticipate that by the time I go back to work, the entire downstairs will be complete!

I promise that I will attempt to take some pictures during the daytime because surely those will interest you more than this post. But, for those who are following Paintapolooza with baited breath, now you're up to date!

That is all.

1 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

lol @ that is all!

Oooohhh pictures..YAY!!! I can't wait!

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP