Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And now for something completely different...

I've neglected this wee blog for a while now. Since I'm on a break this month I haven't felt like I've had much to say. Though I never did post anything about the saline sonogram I had last week - maybe I will yet.

On Twitter I've been rambling on about this crazy meeting here at work tonight. Basically it's going to be one big bitchfest. Someone's already slamming someone else via email. People are in a panic over finances. It's all very dramatic. If we all teased our hair and put on sequined evening gowns we'd basically re-enact a Dynasty episode.

It's survival of the fittest in the ol' workplace tonight! Yours truly is going to do what all "great" reality tv winners do and that's fly under the radar. Drama, I ain't your bitch tonight!

Will post about the events of said meeting later. That is, if I survive the epic battle!

3 comments:

Fat Chick said...

Dude, good luck!

Beautiful Mess said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see how it all goes down.
*HUGS*

Team Marmanbee said...

Love your analogy with Dallas. I got a perfect picture in my head :-) Good luck!

I Blog With Conceive

Favourite Blog

Legal Stuff

Oh hey there. Just a friendly reminder that this is my own personal blog, written and edited by yours truly. Any views expressed are my own. I know they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but hey, if you really like something on here, please send me an email and ask first. I'd do the same for you. Thanks!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP